|Length Over All: 11,97m||Over All Beam: 7,25m||Draft: 1,21m|
|Displacement: 10.348kg||Water capacity: 630lt||Fuel capacity: 400lt|
|Engine: 2 DIESEL||Type: YANMAR Sail drive||Power: 2 X 40 HP|
The new Lagoon 400 offers:
- Balance between volume and performance, Saloon and cockpit, Cabins and washrooms, Accommodation and deck spaces.
Also the harmony of soft lines reminiscent of the Lagoon 410's simplicity and inspired by the Lagoon 620's charm and elegance.
The deck space, its strong points:
- Hard top bimini in line with the cabin top for a better protection from the sun (streamlined, more aesthetic).
- Easier to move around the stern, offering more shelter.
- Easier access to the dinghy via the transoms
- Flush deck hatches.
- Moving around more safely (no step exceeds 220 mm).
- Open cockpit for socializing.
- Direct communication between cockpit and galley.
- All controls brought back to the helm station.
The accommodation's strong points:
- Optimal practicality.
- Maximum light in saloon and cabins.
- Ventilation adapted to each area of the boat.
- Saloon design inspired by the success of the Lagoons 420 and 440 where the galley is between the salon and the cockpit.
- Unusual concept in the forward cabin(s) where the double bed can be converted into twin beds.
- Perspex shower screens in the washrooms.
Deck and Sails Equipment
- Halyards and Sheets
- Electric Winch
- Full Battened main sail
- Furling Genoa
- Electric Anchor Winch with Remote control from cockpit
- Swimming Ladder
- Dinghy Oars & foot Pump
- Ankor with Chain & Spare Anchor with rope& chain
- Life raft
- Life jackets
- Floating Light
- First Aid Kit
- Emergency Tiller
- Navigation Lights
- Sail Repair Kit
- Safety Belts
- Fire Extiguisher
- Greek Water Pilot
- Speed Log
- Wind Instruments
- Echo Sounder
- Gps Plotter
- Gas Stove With Oven
- Electric fridge or frigo
- Pressurized water system
- Water Hose
- Solar Panels
- Microwave Oven
- Radio/CD/Mp3 Player